Primary tabs

Insights Success's picture

Insights Success

Articles

3 Followers, 301 Marks

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates

An unhappy customer teaches you a lot, be it about your...

Category: 
2 views 0 Likes 0 comments

What's it about technology that makes us admire its creators and keep them forever on a pedestal?

Simply put, it's the ability of these...

Category: 

Nelson Mandela was the first Black president of South Africa, elected after his long stay in prison for his anti-apartheid work. He was awarded...

Category: 

The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) was and is a world-changing event that has touched the lives of everyone on the planet, but on a positive...

Category: 

Daniel Korchagin set up Aicue , a technology company that targets to change the way audience videos are consumed on the web, in 2011. In this...

Category: 
3 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Historically, pandemics have marked the course of history. They are an integral part of the life and evolution of every civilization. They are the...

Category: 

Are you suffering a problem of maintaining work and family balance due to extensive travel to sites and massive amounts of paperwork at the office...

Category: 

The market is filled with energy solutions providers. There are very few offering solutions that address one of utilities biggest challenges,...

Category: 

Currently the world is witnessing the crisis of climate change, and if we do not act responsibly this crisis could rise exponentially. We are now...

Category: 

Origami: Creating a Green Energy World with Innovation

The world is approaching towards the energy system which will continue in the future...

Category: 

Power is crucial for driving economic growth of any country, especially emerging markets.

The COVID-19 pandemic has had significant effects...

Category: 

The Future of Energy

The rapid change of technology we use in daily basis is dramatically increasing the global demand for electric power....

Category: 
4 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Consulting business has grown multi-fold in the past few years. Its growth prospectus has shot up due to the increasing need of businesses to...

Category: 

It has truly become important for businesses to first acknowledge the risk of threats before embarking on any technological development. This is...

Category: 

Why Cybersecurity?

Every innovative invention conceived by humankind has an array of pros and cons associated to it. Considering the...

Category: 

The evolution of robotics, from merely being an element of fiction to literally transforming industries, has been game changing in a plethora of...

Category: 

Technology has always played a vital role in the extensive development of mankind. From the invention of the wheel to the autonomous vehicle, and...

Category: 

Transforming Human Lives for Better

The evolution of robotics, from just being a small supporting component to literally transforming...

Category: 

With a mission to redefine the waste sector by providing data to make waste collection more efficient, Nordsense was incepted. The Silicon Valley...

Category: 

Successful startups are founded by people who are truly passionate about what they do. One such startup is MetroQuest. A digital public engagement...

Category: 

The digital representation of any physical object or system has become possible with the use of digital twin technology. Originally focused in the...

Category: 

Delivering a Better Quality of Life

With technologies advancing at a rapid pace, their impact is more evident in the world's cities. Like...

Category: 

Leading Together, Achieving Together

The chief executive role is a big one to fill. Being a CEO of a company, whether that's a big or...

Category: 
4 views 0 Likes 0 comments

The chief executive role is a big one to fill. Being a CEO of a company, whether that's a big or...

Category: 
0 views 0 Likes 1 re-mark 0 comments

SWAPNIL AGARWAL: A Dreamer, an Achiever and a Passionate Business Leader

I grew up in very workforce housing, or I would say I Class C...

Category: 

Category: 
0 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Category: 
0 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Category: 

Category: 
3 views 0 Likes 4 re-marks 0 comments

Category: 
5 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Pages

Scroll to top