Primary tabs

TravelWithaSilverLining's picture

TravelWithaSilverLining

My name is Linda Voltaire and I have been a travel addict the last 15 years or so. I have visited around 50 countries and in November 2016 me and my boyfriend took off for the trip of our lives. Three months in South and Central America. A dream coming true and a trip that changed our lives in many ways.

Travel with a Silver Lining

0 Followers, 45 Marks

11 Breathtaking Mexico Photo Spots For The Ultimate Instagram Vacay.

We found so many of the best Instagram spots in Mexico during our visit! Our favorites go from adorable villages like Sayulita to natural sights and beaches to mesmerizing remains of ancient civilizations. Here you will find incredible Mexico photo spots in every corner.

Category: 
2 views 0 Likes 0 comments

The Best Hotels In Tbilisi: The Rooms – A True Hipster Gem!

Tbilisi is a true haven for hipsters and design lovers. I enjoyed every minute of my stay here and if it would not have been for romantic Tbilisi waiting to be explored outside the doorsteps. Here is my review of The Rooms, my favorite boutique hotel Tbilisi, easily among the best hotels in Tbilisi!

Category: 
1 view 0 Likes 0 comments

Wynn Las Vegas: A Luxury Oasis In The Wild City In The Desert!

With a billboard perpetually filled with the biggest names in entertainment and sports, Las Vegas is like a big playground for grown-ups. It’s the perfect vacationing spot for anyone who loves a great party, as the top hotels in Las Vegas Nevada prove. It’s also a city of luxury, with great boutique hotels in Las Vegas.

Category: 
1 view 0 Likes 0 comments

8 Gorgeous Rooftops In Moscow For Dining & Drinking Among The Clouds!

Big cities have a certain quality that makes them unique, only united by impressive skylines, and rooftops in Moscow are no exception. Russia’s capital should be viewed from above. Some of the top eateries stand among the clouds, on the best rooftop restaurants in Moscow! Look down and enjoy the vibe of some of the best restaurants in Moscow.

Category: 
5 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Tulum Travel Guide: The Best Things To Do In Tulum

Tulum, located in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, holds one of the best-preserved ancient Mayan cities on the Caribbean coast. In recent years, the town has also become a hub for ecotourism, thanks to gems such as the surviving local practices of the ancient Mayas to the beautiful Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve. So you can imagine the wide variety of things to do in Tulum!

Category: 
4 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Paradisiac Hua Hin is only three hours away from Bangkok by car, and worth the road trip! It is a resort town most frequently visited by Thais trying to get away from the big city. Like many beaches in Thailand, this beautiful place is fairly touristic but with the many things to do in Hua Hin, you shouldn’t let that stop you! In my Hua Hin travel guide, I will show you all my favorites spots that will ensure you get an amazing vacation here. Additionally, I’ve included a small Hua Hin restaurant guide!

Category: 
6 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Bangkok – The First Stop Of Our 2 Months Travel!

Bangkok you always make me happy, you make me smile and as crazy as it might sound, it is in this bustling city, I find peace. A creative chaos, a vibe that I have not found anywhere else. This is where my creativity thrive, where a lot of great ideas are born. Well, me and Bangkok for sure have a special relationship. So I was very happy to be here again and so was Fred!

Category: 
8 views 0 Likes 0 comments

12 Things To Do In Melbourne Away From The Tourist Traps.

As the cultural capital of Australia, you can expect the hipster places in Melbourne to include a bit of everything. Melbourne hosts a myriad of cool cafés, rooftops and incredible places to hang out. From incredible street art to a crazy variety of brunch spots, it’s one of the most cosmopolitan cities I’ve visited. If looking for the best things to do in Melbourne beyond the crowds, where the cool locals thrive, then it is the hip Melbourne suburbs that you should visit.

Category: 
10 views 0 Likes 0 comments

17 Most Instagram Worthy Places In Mykonos Every Photography Lover Must Visit!

Mykonos might be the most iconic of all Greek islands. Well-known for its beautiful blue beaches and its enchanting old village, it’s a very popular summer destination. And, of course, when you’re at the Mediterranean, you need your fix of astonishingly beautiful places. This is why I’ve prepared a guide of the 18 most Instagram worthy places in Mykonos! Read all about the best photography spots in Mykonos.

Category: 
12 views 0 Likes 0 comments

A Perfect Easter Weekend In Val Thorens!

Time for the first ski vacation in two years! After being loyal to Verbier for three years in a row, it was decided to try out a new ski resort and country. A Val Thorens ski weekend and the french alps! Hope you will enjoy this Val Thorens ski guide with lots of alpine inspiration, the best hotels, restaurants and things to do in Val Thorens!

Category: 
9 views 0 Likes 0 comments

One of the oldest cities in Eastern Europe, Kiev dates back to the 5th century. A proud city of contrasts, the Ukrainian capital has a uniquely relaxed vibe, mixing its history with some boho feels. Kiev travel should include visits to old cathedrals and walks around the picturesque cobblestone streets. There are plenty of places to see in Kiev, thanks to the city’s vast history as an important spot in the region. And, as in any other big city, you’ll find many things to do in Kiev!

Category: 

Living The Nomadic Life In Mongolia – A One Of A Kind Experience!

There are not that many countries in the world that leave a lasting impression on the tourist, and Mongolia certainly belongs in this category, with vast wildernesses that nomadic tribes call home. Why not taking a break to live the nomadic life in Mongolia! Read More.

Category: 
15 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Madrid is very metropolitan, so it’s easy to find great eateries. The best restaurants in Madrid are varied, and heavily influenced by the Mediterranean. My favorite places to eat in Madrid include cozy cafés, fusion eateries, and even some high-end restaurants. With so much to offer, my Madrid restaurant guide is full of amazing spots for every taste. And, of course, the Madrid rooftops are nothing short of unforgettable!

Let’s get started: here are my favorite places to eat in Madrid!

Category: 
19 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Best Restaurants in Palma Mallorca. Palma is where most eateries are located, but you can still find a few great spots in different parts of the island. Here’s my list of the best restaurants in Palma Mallorca!

Category: 
11 views 0 Likes 0 comments

My Marbella Restaurant Review. Get Your Guide offers a lot of great tours if you want to experience as much as you can in Marbella.

Although best known for its beaches, there are so many amazing Marbella restaurants! As a matter of fact, it’s impossible to have enough time to try them all. Without delay, you’ll find the best restaurants in Marbella below to really get the best out of your visit!

Category: 
23 views 0 Likes 0 comments

The 4 Best Restaurants In Kiev. Kiev, an old and beautiful Eastern Europe city with all the metropolitan buzz.

The capital of Ukraine has a few millennia of history, and much of it is tragic. But that doesn’t stop Kiev from being a beautiful, vibrant city with a clear European vibe. And as you’d expect from one of the most iconic cities in a region, it’s full of great food! While below you’ll find recommendations for Kiev restaurants of different kinds, local cuisine is a must.

Category: 

Do you want to find a place to relax in a boho chic environment, learn how to surf, do yoga or just hang out on a wide empty beach? Enjoy delicious Mexican food, stay in a gorgeous boutique hotel with so many things to be discovered around the corner, then Sayulita is a must! I’ve compiled my choices for what to do in Sayulita. Read all about this gem in this Sayulita Travel Guide!

Category: 

Churchill Manor, a gorgeous white mansion in downtown Napa, was built in the late 19th century. This gem among Napa Valley boutique hotels is a testament to the aristocratic local life of that time! Made by the wealthy Churchill family, the manor has hosted travelers from all over for generations. Current owners Joanna Guidotti and Brian Jensen have kept the tradition of one of the most iconic luxury boutique hotels in Napa Valley.

Category: 

Moscow did not give me an easy start of my Moscow life. Do not get me wrong. I was, of course, struck by the beauty of this city, all different hoods and things to explore but still to create a life here, to settle into living in Moscow was not an easy journey.

Category: 

Top 6 Rooftops In Moscow – Dine & Drink Among The Clouds. Big cities have a certain quality that makes them unique, only united by impressive skylines, and Moscow rooftops are no exception. Russia’s capital should be viewed from above. Some of the top eateries stand among the clouds, on the best rooftop restaurants in Moscow! Look down and enjoy the vibe of some of the best restaurants in Moscow.

Category: 
14 views 0 Likes 2 remarks 0 comments

The Best Restaurants in Tbilisi! Georgia is an ancient country with a very rich culture – and that includes food!

Category: 

Best Restaurants In Baku – Great Eats In Azerbaijan’s Capital! If you want to discover more than the amazing food, then Baku is the place for you. There’s so much do add to your to-do-list, I’ll make sure you don’t miss out on anything, we tried to see as much as we could of Baku.

Category: 
12 views 0 Likes 5 remarks 0 comments

17 Gorgeous Sydney Instagram Spots For Awesome Photos & Sydney Experience! Sydney, our first encounter with the world down under. So far away but still we felt so at home. So this time I will show you my favorite Sydney Instagram spots and the best photo spots in Sydney! Hope you enjoy Sydney’s top photography spots!

Category: 
18 views 0 Likes 2 remarks 0 comments

To begin with, I must say that Freycinet Tasmania is a well-kept secret. This peninsula is located on an island of our planet’s deep southern hemisphere. In Tasmania, you’ll find mountains, rainforests, and even gorgeous beaches, and as soon as you reach this place you’ll fall in love.

Category: 
14 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Romance, pink and a touch of the square in the 50s, that’s all Byron Bay style is about. What more can you ask from Byron Bay outfits?

Category: 

Top 3 Boho Chic Byron Bay Hotels That You Can Not Miss! A chill surfer town with deep boho-chic vibes, Byron Bay gave us exactly what we needed: rest! This Hamptons-like spot in northeastern Australia is a little piece of paradise, and the Byron Bay hotels show it. With plenty of options of cute small boutique hotels and AirBnBs, there are plenty of places to stay in Byron Bay!

Category: 
13 views 0 Likes 0 comments

6 Boho Outfits A La Byron Bay Style For Stylish Summer Days! I fell in love with the relaxed still boho chic and stylish Byron Bay style and fashion. If I can only choose one style, this is for sure the one for me! Below you will find my top 6 Boho Outfits a la Byron Bay Style, some pieces bought in Byron, some brought from home but still fitting perfectly into the Byron Bay scene.

Category: 
13 views 1 Likes 0 comments

3 Days Sailing In Whitsunday Islands – A True Tropical Bliss! I hope you will enjoy our sailing in the Whitsunday islands as much as we did. For more practical information about how to book unforgettable Whitsunday sailing adventures, find links etc in the bottom of the post.

Category: 

11 Breathtaking Mexico Photo Spots For The Ultimate Instagram Vacay. We found so many of the best Instagram spots in Mexico during our visit! Our favorites go from adorable villages like Sayulita to natural sights and beaches to mesmerizing remains of ancient civilizations. Here you will find incredible Mexico photo spots in every corner.

Category: 

Luxury Boutique Hotels In Stockholm. As one of the great hubs of Scandinavian design, the best boutique hotels Stockholm really stand out. The Swedish capital was once my home, and there’s so much about it I love, including lodgings. Usually hosting functional, simple and lovely design, the best luxury hotels in Stockholm can be incredible.

Category: 
17 views 0 Likes 0 comments

Pages

Scroll to top